Seppelts View Cabins
675 Seppeltsfield Road Seppeltsfield 5355
+61 (0) 408 835 733
Ideal for family gatherings and groups
Situated in the village of Seppeltsfield, Seppelts View Cabins is a unique property offering beautiful views of historic Seppeltsfield winery and vineyards.
The eight acre property is home to six Spa cabins with log fires nestled amongst beautiful gum trees and pine forest. Take a short walk to popular wineries, cellar doors and restaurants such as Hentley Farm, Fino and Appellation, and soak up the Barossa vistas.
Seppelts View Cabins is the perfect place to entertain the kids, meet our friendly animals Zack, Salton, Rambo and our many other animals.
We offer the ideal spot for groups of up to twenty people, ideal for family gatherings and special events.
- Six log cabins
- Family friendly
- Bed linen & towels supplied
- Self-contained, kitchenettes with microwave
- Coffee, tea and sugar supplied
- TV, DVD player and clock radio
- Reverse cycle air conditioning (heating & cooling)
- Cosy wood fire with wood supplied. No fires used during total fire ban season.
- BBQ area
- Limited WiFi
- Parking available for extra trailers etc.