- This event has passed.
The Eatery Cooking Classes
June 16, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$150.00
Hands on classes in The Farm Eatery’s purpose built cooking school.
Cooking with Miele stoves and ovens. Sponsored by KitchenAid. You will be working in a state of the art facility, with a beautiful view, an iconic reputation and all in the heart of the Barossa Valley. The classes are chef led tutorials in a broad range of topics. Each week will be a new experience.
Please note below themes and available dates for classes:
- Saturday June 16th 9.30 am – Pasta Making
- Thursday June 28th 6 pm and Saturday June 30th 9.30 am – Sausage Making, Butchery
- Thursday July 12th 6 pm and Saturday July 14th 9.30 am – Terrines, Pates
- Thursday July 19th 6 pm and Saturday July 21st 9.30 am – Pressure Cooker Cooking
- Thursday August 2nd 6 pm and Saturday August 4th 9.30 am – Pastry & Desserts
- Thursday August 16th 6pm and Saturday August 18th 9.30 am – Bread Making, Butter Making
Cooking classes are 2 hour duration (approximately) and include menu tastes, non-alcoholic beverages and recipe booklets as well as a KitchenAid discount coupon for 35 % off online KitchenAid purchases!
Learn basic skills to improve your time in the kitchen as well as ‘can’t live without’ recipe ideas.
Optional lunch reservations available for morning classes.